National leaders from nearly 200 member states gather in New York City to begin the 68th United Nations General Assembly. Leaders from all member nations are invited to address the international governing body during the opening sessions.
Syria and Iran are only two of the many key international concerns on the General Assembly's agenda.
UN General Assembly coverage includes:
- Opening Remarks by Ban Ki-Moon and UN General Assembly President (9am ET)
- Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff (9:30am ET)
- President Obama (9:45am ET)
- French President Francois Hollande (11:15am ET)
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani (4:45pm ET)