House Session, Part 1
The House convened for a legislative session. They held a few procedural votes then went into recess.
The House convened for a legislative session. They passed H.R. 5759, a bill that would nullify President Obama’s…
Secretary Hagel on U.S. Strategy Against Terrorists, Part 1
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel testified at a House Armed Services Committee hearing on U.S. strategy for combating…
House Session, Part 3
The House held a vote on H.R. 5108. Following the vote, members debated 12 bills under suspension of the rules.
113th Congress2013 - 2014
- House Armed Services 21st-Minority
- Terrorism and Unconventional Threats and Capabilities 6th-Minority
- Seapower and Projection Forces 7th-Minority
- House Science, Space and Technology 12th-Minority
- Research and Technology 6th-Minority
- Science, Research and Technology 6th-Minority
- Space and Aeronautics 5th-Minority
112th Congress2011 - 2012