Increasing Computer Literacy
Panelists discussed how increasing use of computers is changing society and how more persons can gain access to computer… read more
Panelists discussed how increasing use of computers is changing society and how more persons can gain access to computer technology. They talked about the rapid change that goes on in computer technology and how schools and businesses can keep pace. Following the panel discussion, members of the audience asked questions. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Stephen "Steve" M. Case Chair and CEO America OnLine
- Michael Dertouzos Director Massachusetts Institute of Technology->Computer Science
- Lawrence Ellison President and CEO Oracle Corporation
- Nubuyuki Idei President and CEO Sony Corporation
- Ron Sommer Chairman Deutsche Telekom
Business Strategies for the 21st Century
Panelists discussed how technological changes will possibly change business practices and priorities. They…
Year 2000 Computer Problems
Mr. De Jager discussed the Year 2000 computer problem and the issues surrounding it.
President Clinton and Vice President Gore talked about efforts by the computer industry to crack down on indecent…
After a White House event in which Internet development principles were announced, Mr. Gerstner and other computer…