How Do Juries Deliberate?
Society members discussed the jury selection and deliberation processes, and explored situations and actual cases in which these processes were crucial to the eventual verdict.
People in this video
- Gordon Griller Administrator Maricopa County (AZ)->Superior Court
- Tom Hodson Attorney Eslocker, Hodson and Dioquardi
- Laura Jackson Juror (Former)
- Nancy King Professor Vanderbilt University
- David Schneider Senior Producer CBS
Jury Reform Issues
Mr. Friedman discussed jury reform issues and answered audience questions.
Meaningful Jury Participation
Panelists discussed jury participation and the deliberation process. A number of judges talked about juries and…
Attorney General Reno spoke about the increasing role of communities and their residents in the U.S. justice…
Mr. Ross explained the process of a grand jury hearing and what the outcome means in relation to current…