The task force meeting is a follow-up to the “Education Summit” held between President Bush and the nation’s governors in September.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Helen Blank Director Children's Defense Fund->Legislative Affairs
- Don Bolce Director National Assn. of Head Start Directors
- Barbara Bowman Director Erickson Institute->Graduate Studies
- Garrey Carruthers Governor [R] New Mexico
- Bill Clinton Governor [D] Arkansas
- Cheryl Hayes Executive Director National Commission on Children
- Robert Holland Representative Committee for Economic Development
- Manuel Lujan Jr. Secretary Department of the Interior
- John McKernan Governor [R] Maine
- Roger Porter Assistant to the President White House->Domestic Policy
- James D. Watkins Secretary Department of Energy
- Barbara Willer Representative National Association for the Education of Young Children