Food and Chemical Hauling, Part 1
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ruth Pomerenke Truck Driver Yakima, WA
- Sharon Sonner Truck Driver Hermiston, OR
- Glenn M. Anderson U.S. Representative [D] California
- Robert "Bob" Borski U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Glen Browder U.S. Representative [D] Alabama
- William Clinger Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Peter A. DeFazio U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- John James Duncan Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
- Guy V. Molinari U.S. Representative [R] New York
Food and Chemical Hauling, Part 3
Food and Chemical Hauling, Part 2
The committee focused on the use of the same tanker trucks to haul foods and to haul chemicals.
Nutrition Information & Food Labeling
Guests discussed FDA label policy reforms and what information needs to be included on food labels.
Food Supply Safety
Mr. Lachance and Mr. Lechowich discussed the safety of the United States food supply. They focused on…