Enhanced Emergency 911 Service
Subcommittee members heard testimony from officials from the General Services Administration, the National Highway Safety Administration… read more
Subcommittee members heard testimony from officials from the General Services Administration, the National Highway Safety Administration and other services organizations. The subcommittee is considering legislation that would upgrade current 911 emergency services around the nation. close
People in this video
- David Alyward Executive Director ComCARE Alliance
- Michael Amarosa Vice President TruePosition, Inc.->Public Affairs
- David Bibb Representative GSA
- Dr. Ricardo Martinez Administrator National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.
- John Melcher Director Greater Harris County->911
- Jeffrey Michael Representative National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.
Electronic 911 Compliance
An FCC official and industry representatives testified about wireless and cellular 911 services. They examined the…
Preventing Death and Injuries to Children
Committee members heard testimony from consumer safety representatives and children who have suffered injuries in…
Digital High Definition Television
Network and cable executives and representatives of computer companies testified about the transition to digital…
Automobile and Highway Safety
Experts discussed automobile and highway safety and responded to audience telephone calls, faxes, and electronic mail.