Obstacles to a Unified Progressive Movement
Activists and local leaders discussed building a national independent political network, including how a grassroots movement is… read more
Activists and local leaders discussed building a national independent political network, including how a grassroots movement is built. This was the fourth annual meeting of the group. Following their prepared remarks, the panelists took questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Elaine Bernard Executive Director Harvard University->Trade Union Programs
- Marsha Feinland Spokeswoman Peace and Freedom Party->Northern California
- Ted Glick Officer Independent Progressive Politics Network
- Phil Tajitsu Nash
- Daniel Osuna Officer La Raza Unida Party
- Muriel Tillinghast Vice Presidential Candidate Green Party
- Sabina Virgo Spokeswoman Crack the CIA Coalition->Los Angeles, CA
Call to Order and Opening Keynote Speech
Mr. Cloud, U.S. Senate candidate in Nevada, delivered the keynote address at the annual Libertarian convention.
Eroding Legitimacy of the National Government
Mr. Murray discussed his book “What It Means To Be A Libertarian,” and his views on the Federal…
The treasurer and other officers conducted the business meeting of the convention and answered questions from delegates.
Local Problems: Libertarian Solutions
Libertarian convention delegates listened as local Libertarian politicians described how they conduct their own grass…