Reading of the Declaration of Independence
Supreme Court Justices read aloud the Declaration of Independence.
People in this video
- Stephen G. Breyer Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Sandra Day O'Connor Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- William H. Rehnquist Chief Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- John Paul Stevens Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
NCAA v. Smith
Supreme Court nominee John Roberts argued 39 cases before the Supreme Court. This is his Supreme Court oral…
Raines v. Byrd Oral Arguments
Mr. Murray discussed the case before and after the oral tapes were played. Audio tapes of the oral arguments…
Rice v. Cayetano
Clinton v. Jones Oral Arguments
The U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the case [Clinton v.
Jones]. The audio recording of the proceedings is…