Enforcement by Securities and Exchange Cmsn.
The committee discussed enforcement policies used by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The hearing was specifically concerned with a bill that would give the SEC additional enforcement tools.
People in this video
- Breeden, Richard C. Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Heinz, H. John U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Peters, Aulana Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission
- D'Amato, Alfonse M. U.S. Senator [R] New York
- Dodd, Christopher "Chris" J. U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Riegle, Donald Wayne Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
Securities and Exchange Comm. Reauthorization
The subcommittee heard testimony from the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission on the reauthorization…
Securities Trading Investigation
The subcommittee continued its investigation into the financial practices of the Salomon Brothers financial firm and…
The subcommittee heard testimony from Richard Breeden, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, on the…
Internationalization of Securities Markets
Subcommittee resumed hearings on S. 646, to strengthen international cooperation in the enforcement of securities laws,…