Trade Relations with China
Members of the Clinton administration and other foreign policy experts testified before committee members regarding the United States' trade relations with China.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Madeleine K. Albright Secretary Department of State
- Charlene Barshefsky Deputy Trade Representative (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Zbigniew Brzezinski National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Ernest Micek Chief Executive Officer Cargill, Inc.
- William Roth
- Arthur Schneier Founder and President Appeal of Consience Foundation
- Brent Scowcroft National Security Adviser (Former) White House
- Frederick W. Smith President FedEx Corporation
- Warren Smith Scholar
U.S.-China Trade Relations
Committee members heard testimony from administration officials on whether the U.S. should renew China’s most…
Book Discussion on Zbig
Charles Gati, editor of Zbig: The Strategy and Statecraft of Zbigniew Brzezinski, and a panel of dignitaries talked…
Trade and Investment in Africa
Committee members heard testimony from members of the Clinton administration, commerce officials and business leaders…
Trade and Economic Agenda
Secretary Rubin testified that open trade and open markets at home and abroad are beneficial to the economy of the…