Gay Rights Ad Campaign Reaction
Reperesentatives of the Gay and Lesbian Task Force talked about a new advertising campaign featuring former homosexuals. The campaign is being paid for by various groups including the Christian Coalition.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert Gibeling Program Executive Lutherans Concerned
- Marjorie Hill National President Unity Fellowship Church
- Kathryn Johnson Executive Director Methodist Federation for Social Action
- Gregory Lebel Director Interfaith Alliance->Public Policy
- Meg Riley Minister Equal Partners In Faith
- Ken South Executive Director AIDS Interfaith Network
- Urvashi Vaid Executive Director (Former) National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Lee Walzer Spokesman World Congr. Gay and Lesbian Jewish Orgs.
- Mel White Minister Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches->Justice
Response to Religion and Homosexuality
Members of the gay and lesbian community responded to a news conference today by a conservative religious…
National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Dinner
Representative Gephardt talked about his goals for legislation on hate crimes, AIDS research, and anti-discrimination…
Gay Issues in State Legislatures
Ms. Toledo, newly appointed director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, discussed state legislative…
The Gay and Lesbian Vote in the 2000 Elections
Activists briefed the media on issues important to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered community and the…