Deposit Insurance of Banks, Part 2
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dan Brumbaugh Jr. Senior Fellow Stanford University->Center for Economic Growth
- Robert Gramling Director General Accounting Office->Corporate Audits and Standards
- Robert E. Litan Senior Fellow Brookings Institution
- Steven Swains Assistant Director General Accounting Office
- Stanford "Stan" Parris U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
Federal Bank Insurance Fund
Mr. Seidman, chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, predicted on December 16 that 1991 and 1992…
Deposit Insurance of Banks, Part 1
The subcommittee begins hearings on deposit insurance and credit unions and the general state of the federal deposit…
The Examination Audit and Review Task Force held a hearing on banking examinations.
Federal Deposit Insurance Premiums
The witnesses testified on the increase in deposit insurance corporation premiums to protect the bank insurance fund.