Year 2000 Computer Problems and Business
A panel of economists, attorneys and computer programmers examined the Year 2000 computer problem and its potential impact on the economy and American businesses. After their prepared remarks, they took questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jon Arnold Chief Technical Officer Edison Electric Institute
- Jack Brock Director General Accounting Office->Information Management and Technology
- Tony Keyes Talk Show Host The Y2K Investor
- Dean Wayne Rutley Attorney Kilpatrick Stocton Law Firm->Year 2000 Technology
- Edward Yardeni Chief Economist Deutsche Bank Securities, N.A.
Year 2000 Computer Problems
A series of guests discussed various aspects of the year 2000 computer problem and responded to audience telephone…
Microsoft Agreement with Justice Department
Microsoft officials announced the company decision to comply with a court order to allow personal computer…
Software Industry Role in U.S. Economy
Several computer industry leaders held a news conference to stress the importance of the software industry to overall…
Building a New Mass Medium
Mr. Case spoke about increasing the capacity of America OnLine and the U.S. telecommunications network in…