Latino Book Industry in the U.S.
A panel of publishing industry executives considered the market for Spanish-language books in the U.S. They discussed leading authors and marketing strategies.
People in this video
- Kanellos, Nicolas Director Arte Publico Press
- Lickfelt-Bloomberg, Maria Manager Llewellyn Publications->Spanish Division
- Lloreda, Christine Representative Simon and Schuster
- Mlawer, Teresa President Lectorum Publications
- Zampino, Teresa Representative Bantam, Doubleday, Dell
Latino Book Industry: Latin America and Spain
Panelists considered what’s new in book publishing in Latin America and Spain, including what types of books for…
Latino Book Industry: Authors & Illustrators
Latino authors and book illustrators discussed their work, trends in the market and effective marketing. They…
During a breakfast Mr. Blount, Ms. Rich and Mr. Lopez talked about their new books. This breakfast…
The New Press
Ms. Gruen talked about the books published by The New Press.