Latino Book Industry in the U.S.
A panel of publishing industry executives considered the market for Spanish-language books in the U.S. They discussed leading authors and marketing strategies.
People in this video
- Nicolas Kanellos Director Arte Publico Press
- Maria Lickfelt-Bloomberg Manager Llewellyn Publications->Spanish Division
- Christine Lloreda Representative Simon and Schuster
- Teresa Mlawer President Lectorum Publications
- Teresa Zampino Representative Bantam, Doubleday, Dell
Latino Book Industry: Latin America and Spain
Panelists considered what’s new in book publishing in Latin America and Spain, including what types of books for…
Latino Book Industry: Authors & Illustrators
Latino authors and book illustrators discussed their work, trends in the market and effective marketing. They…
During a breakfast Mr. Blount, Ms. Rich and Mr. Lopez talked about their new books. This breakfast…
The New Press
Ms. Gruen talked about the books published by The New Press.