Court Martial of General Custer
Law experts enacted the court martial of General George A. Custer. They focused on what the court martial would have entailed if General Custer had survived the battle of Little Big Horn.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alfred Aman Dean Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington
- Kathleen A. Buck General Counsel Department of Defense
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Damon Leichty Student Indiana University
- Robert Long Attorney
- Azin Lotfi Student Indiana University->Law School
- Frank A. Sullivan Jr. Justice Indiana->Supreme Court
- John Walda President Indiana University->Board of Trustees
- David Williams Professor Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington
Trial of Richard III
A celebrity panel of justices and law professors heard testimony concerning whether King Richard III murdered or…
Civil Liberties During the Civil War
Chief Justice Rehnquist spoke about the constriction of civil liberties during wartime. He used examples of civil…
Reading of the Declaration of Independence
Supreme Court Justices read aloud the Declaration of Independence.
Book Discussion on Bradwell v. Illinois
The Georgetown Law Center held a moot court to retry the case, Bradwell v. Illinois, which was argued on January 18,…