Foreign Aid Appropriations: Fiscal Year 1991
The subcommittee heard testimony from Secretary of State Baker concerning the fiscal year 1991 foreign operations request.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ronald D. Coleman U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Silvio O. Conte U.S. Representative [R] Massachusetts
- Jerry Lewis U.S. Representative [R] California
- Matthew McHugh U.S. Representative [D] New York
- David R. Obey U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- John Edward Porter U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
Foreign Aid for Fiscal Year 1990
The subcommittee held a hearing to authorize funding for the Department of State.
FY 90 Supplemental Appropriations
Members of the subcommittee heard testimony concerning supplemental appropriations for Panama, Nicaragua, and refugee…
Fiscal Year 1990-91 Foreign Assistance
Committee held hearings on S. 808, to authorize funds for fiscal years 1990 and 1991 for the Department of State, and…
Fiscal Year 1992 Foreign Aid, Part 2
The subcommittee continued to hear testimony from witnesses on U.S. foreign aid programs. The subcommittee, whose…