Clean Air Bill Agreement
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John H. Chafee U.S. Senator [R] Rhode Island
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Roger Porter Assistant to the President White House->Domestic Policy
- William K. Reilly Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- Alan K. Simpson U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
The Senate passed S. 2231, to amend the Energy Policy and conservation Act to extend the authority for Titles I and…
The Senate agreed to S. Res. 265, amending Senate Resolution 171, of the International Conference on Global…
The Senate continued consideration of S. 1630, to amend the Clean Air Act. The Byrd amendment was defeated.
The Senate resumed condsideration of S. 1630 to amend the Clean Air Act to provide for health ambient air quality…