The committee discussed how and at what levels to fund the Judicary Committee’s impeachment inquiry of President Clinton.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Vernon J. Ehlers U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Samuel "Sam" Gejdenson U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- John Mica U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California
Capitol Security and Investigation
Rep. Thomas, chair of the House Oversight Committee, talked with reporters about security proposals for the U.S.…
Views on Washington
Mr. Donaldson spoke about how Washington politics has changed in the thirty years that he has been observing…
During the first four hours of the session, members debated a resolution to begin an impeachment inquiry into…
Clinton Investigation Rally
A rally was held to protest against Ken Starr’s investigation of the president. Speakers discussed their…