Redefining Europe - The Changes Yet to Come
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Stephen W. Bosworth Chairman Atlantic CEO Institute->Advisory Board
- Christopher Harding Chairman British Nuclear Fuels
- Gerhard Herder Ambassador East Germany->United States
- Henry A. Kissinger Secretary (Former) Department of State
- Rita Klimova Ambassador Czechoslovakia->United States
- Robert Lutz President Chrysler Corporation
- Bryan Moss President Challenger Div. Bombardier Inc.
- David J. Rothkopf Chair and CEO International Media Partners
- Judy Shelton Fellow Hoover Institution at Stanford University
- Stephen J. Solarz U.S. Representative [D] New York
The New Europe
Poland and a United Germany
Representatives of various points of view examined the relationship between the two countries.
Markup of Aid to Poland & Hungary
The committee works on H.R. 3402, a bill containing more than $800 million in grants, loans, and loan guarantees to…
Facing the New Asia
The speakers described the challanges facing the West in light of tremendous changes in power around the world.