State Initiatives and Referenda on Marijuana
The panelists discussed the struggle to make marijuana legal for use in medical treatment.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- David Boaz Executive Vice President Cato Institute
- Dale Gieringer Representative National Org. for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- Ethan A. Nadelmann Director Drug Policy Foundation
- Keith Stroup Executive Director National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Dan Viets Member National Org. for the Reform of Marijuana Laws->Board of Directors
- Bill Zimmerman Representative Americans for Medical Rights
Legalization of Marijuana
This panel discussed why marijuana should be excluded from the nations' war on drugs. This is the twentieth…
Governor Johnson delivered the luncheon address, talking about the need to reform the federal drug laws. New…
Drug Policy Reform
Participants talked a bout drug laws and legalizing marijuana for medical purposes. Following their remarks they…
The Twentieth Anniversary NORML Conference focused on the history of the marijuana movement, drug education, and the…