FY 90 Supplemental Appropriations
Members of the subcommittee heard testimony concerning supplemental appropriations for Panama, Nicaragua, and refugee programs.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bernard Aronson Assistant Secretary Department of State->Inter-American Affairs
- Paul Dube Deputy Comptroller Department of Defense
- Jim Fall Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Princeton N. Lyman Assistant Secretary Department of State->Refugee Programs
- Frederick Schieck Assistant Administrator U.S. Agency for International Development->Latin American Affairs
- Ronald D. Coleman U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Marvin "Mickey" Edwards U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- William Lehman U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Jerry Lewis U.S. Representative [R] California
- Matthew McHugh U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Robert J. Mrazek U.S. Representative [D] New York
- David R. Obey U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
Foreign Assistance to Latin America
Subcommittee resumed hearings on proposed budget estimates for fiscal year 1990 for foreign assistance program,…
Foreign Aid Appropriations: Fiscal Year 1991
The subcommittee heard testimony from Secretary of State Baker concerning the fiscal year 1991 foreign operations…
Foreign Aid for Fiscal Year 1990
The subcommittee held a hearing to authorize funding for the Department of State.
Fiscal Year 1992 Foreign Aid, Part 2
The subcommittee continued to hear testimony from witnesses on U.S. foreign aid programs. The subcommittee, whose…