Using Administrative Records in 2000 Census
Board members discussed the use of Administrative records, such as those at the Internal Revenue Service, in conducting the year 2000 census.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- J. Kenneth Blackwell Co-Chairman U.S. Census Monitoring Board
- Anthony "Tony" Lee Coelho Managing Director (Former) Wertheim, Schroder and Company
- John Czajka Researcher Mathematica Policy Research
- Everett Ehrlich Member U.S. Census Monitoring Board
- David Murray Member U.S. Census Monitoring Board
Census Monitoring Meeting
Board members swore in executive directors and new staff, and heard from acting director Holmes on the preparations for…
Year 2000 Census Sampling
Census officials talked about the 2000 census and the methodology for tallying population. They talked about the…
Census 2000 Preparations Update
In a public meeting of the U.S. Census Monitoring Board, members questioned Census Bureau officials about the 2000…
After a short press briefing, local officials and census board members talked about the 2000 census and the problem of…