Impediments to Trade with Japan
Pickens discussed his unsuccessful efforts to be named to the board of the Japanese company in which he owned a substantial amount of stock.
People in this video
- Helen Delich Bentley U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
- Benjamin Arthur Gilman U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Frank Jefferson Horton U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Donald "Buz" E. Lukens U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- T. Boone Pickens Jr. Chairman and CEO (Former) Mesa Limited Partnership
- Tobias "Toby" A. Roth U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
- Christopher Shays U.S. Representative [R] Connecticut
While under the suspension of the rules the House passed several measures. Of special note was H.R. 2987, the Flag…
The House agreed to the conference report on H.R. 3471, to establish the Veterans' Administration as an executive…
H.R. 2136 was passed which limited the length of time an individual
could be held for contempt in child custody cases.
The House met.