Third World Debt, Part 1
The committee reviewed the progress made in implementing a new administration strategy for responding to the third world debt problem, presented by Secretary of the Treasury Nicholas Brady in March of 1989.
People in this video
- Dixon, Alan J. Chair Defense Base Closure and Realignment Cmsn.
- Heinz, H. John U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Lowenthal, Abraham F. Executive Director Inter-American Dialogue
- McPherson, M. Peter Executive Vice President Bank of America
- Mulford, David C. Undersecretary Department of the Treasury->International Affairs
- Rhodes, William R. Executive Citicorp
- Wagner, Rodney Vice Chairman Morgan Guaranty Trust Company->Credit Policy
- Graham, Bob U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Sarbanes, Paul S. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Shelby, Richard C. U.S. Senator [D] Alabama
- Wirth, Timothy E. U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
Third World Debt, Part 2
High Tech Exports to Eastern Europe
This was the second in a series of hearings on the reauthorization of the Export Administration Act, which was to…
International Exchange Rates
The committee heard testimony about the United State’s relative international exchange rates.
International Monetary Fund
The subcommittee heard testimony on the Bush administration’s request for Congressional authorization of an…