U.S.-Japan Trade Talks
People in this video
- Dallara, Charles Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Farren, J. Michael Undersecretary Department of Commerce->International Trade
- McCormack, Richard Undersecretary Department of State->Economic Affairs
- Rill, James Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice
- Taylor, John B. Member White House->Council of Economic Advisers
- Williams, Linn Deputy Trade Representative Department of Commerce
Japan's Role in a Changing World
U.S.-Japan Trade & Economic Relationship
The guests answered viewer questions concerning Japanese-U.S. trade relations. Of special interest was last…
Trade Issues and Foreign Investments
Secretary Baker discusses the united Europe of 1992 and trade relations with the U.S.S.R.
U.S.-Japan Trade Relations
The United States and Japan recently reached several trade agreements during structural impediments negotiations.