National Drug Control Strategy
The subcommittee heard testimony on efforts to treat drug addiction. Topics covered were priorities and strategies, treatment availability in cities, and the role of the federal government.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Beverly Chisholm Director Eleonore Hutzel Recovery Center->Detroit, MI
- W. Wilson Goode Sr. Mayor [D] Philadelphia
- Audrey Martin Recovering Drug Addict
- Katie Portis Founder Woman's, Inc.->Dorchester, MA
- Dooly Worth Medical Anthropologist New York, NY
Efforts to Treat Drug Addiction
Philadelphia's Anti-drug Strategy
Mr. Goode discussed Philadelphia’s anit-drug strategy. The strategy combines enforcement, community…
Northrop Sales to the Pentagon
The subcommittee continued oversight hearings on the impact of cruise missile and other testing improprieties by the…