Environmentalists associated with Earth Day Alternatives Coalition discuss “What Journalists Should Know Before Writing Their Stories About Earth Day.”
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Robert W. Crandall Senior Fellow Brookings Institution->Economic Studies
- Michael S. Greve Executive Director Center for Individual Rights
- Kent Jeffreys Policy Analyst Heritage Foundation->Environment and Energy
- Julian Simon Chairman Committee on Population and Economy
- S. Fred Singer Director Leadership Institute->Science and Environmental Policy
- Fred L. Smith Jr. Founder and President Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Jill Snowden Director United Fresh Produce Association->Technical Affairs
The End of the World As We Know It?
The CATO Institute sponsored a forum on the upcoming United Nations Conference on the Environment and Development…
Complete title is “Environmentalism - The Soft Underbelly of the Free Enterprise System.”
U.S. Environmental Policy
Participants talked about the dynamic between environmental regulation and business interests. They also took…