Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Assessment
Environmentalists, administrators, and representatives from Exxon and Alaska discuss Exxon’s efforts to clean up the Valdez, Alaska oil spill one year after the disaster.
People in this video
- Robert Adler Director Natural Resources Defense Council->Clean Water Project
- Thomas Campbell Deputy General Counsel (Acting) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin.
- Charles Ehler Director National Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin.
- Gregg Erickson Director Alaska Oil Spill Impact Assessment Prog.
- C.M. Harrison Executive Vice President Exxon Corporation
- Al Maki Senior Adviser Exxon Corporation->Environmental Affairs
- Erik D. Olson Counsel National Wildlife Federation->Environmental Quality
- Alan Charles Raul General Counsel Department of Agriculture
- Richard Stewart Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice->Land and Natural Resources Division
- Walter Stieglitz Director U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service->Alaska
- Martin Suuberg Associate Solicitor Department of the Interior->Conservation and Wildlife
- George Miller U.S. Representative [D] California
- Craig Thomas U.S. Representative [R] Wyoming
Exxon Valdez: One Year Later
The subcommittee heard testimony concerning the effects of the Exxon Valdez oil spill and changes in the oil shipping…
Alaskan Oil Spill
Committee held hearings to review the environmental and maritime implications of the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Exxon Oil Spill Cleanup
An oversight hearing was held on the status of the Exxon oil spill cleanup operation on the Alaskan coast.
The discussion includes the past weekend’s oil spills in Rhode Island, Delaware, and Houston.