Alternative Fuels, Part 2
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Donald Buist Director Ford Motor Company->Automotive Emissions
- Tom Cackette Deputy Executive Officer California Environmental Protection Agency->Air Resources Board
- J. Harold Idle Senior Manager FedEx Corporation->Vehicle Engineering
- Thomas C. Jorling Commissioner New York (State)->Environmental Conservation Commission
- James MacKenzie Senior Associate World Resources Institute
- William Rosenberg Assistant Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- Richard Wilson Director Environmental Protection Agency->Mobile Sources
Alternative Fuels, Part 1
The subcommittee heard testimony on the use of alternative fuels to reduce harmful automobile exhaust emissions.
Alternative Fuels, Part 3
Global Warming & a National Energy Policy
Ethanol and Gasoline
The Environmental Protection Agency held a public hearing on a reformulated gasoline program which would assure a…