Municipal Recycling Efforts, Part 2
Committee members considered the effectiveness of recycling centers in helping to eliminate the ever-increasing levels of disposable waste, with special regard to bill H.R. 3735.
People in this video
- Bence, Bryan Coordinator Greenpeace USA->Recycling Division
- Commoner, Barry Director Queens College->Center for the Biology of Natural Systems
- Hanlon, Dan Assistant Architect
- Jenkins, George Coordinator Office of Recycling
- Stabile, Debra Assistant Commissioner New York, NY->Sanitation
The Individual and the Environment in the 90s
The panelists discuss how life must change in America to reduce mounting environmental threats.
Reauthorization of Solid Waste Disposal Act
Participants discussed various aspects of the Waste Disposal Act which they would like added, changed, or deleted…
The participants announced their awards for excessive and wasteful packaging for consumer products.
Clean Air Act