Municipal Recycling Efforts, Part 2
Committee members considered the effectiveness of recycling centers in helping to eliminate the ever-increasing levels of disposable waste, with special regard to bill H.R. 3735.
People in this video
- Bryan Bence Coordinator Greenpeace USA->Recycling Division
- Barry Commoner Director Queens College->Center for the Biology of Natural Systems
- Dan Hanlon Assistant Architect
- George Jenkins Coordinator Office of Recycling
- Debra Stabile Assistant Commissioner New York, NY->Sanitation