Academic Truths Beyond Trends and Traditions
Forum members discussed issues in higher education and challenges facing academic leaders, including access to higher education and affirmative action.
People in this video
- Broad, Molly President University of North Carolina
- Edwards, Karen Regional Director Harvard Alumni Association
- Fox, Mary Anne Vice President University of Texas->Research
- Gann, Pamela Dean Duke University->School of Law
- Spaulding, Jean Vice Chancellor Duke University->Medical Center
- Wilson, Linda President Radcliffe College
Book Discussion on Mary Baker Eddy
Ms. Gill talked about her biography, Mary Baker Eddy, published by Perseus Books. The book reassesses the…
Professor Bailyn discussed the history of Harvard University, founded in 1636, and Alexis de Tocqueville’s…
Harvard University Commencement Address
Secretary Albright spoke to graduates of Harvard University. In her remarks, she spoke about the Marshall plan as…
Harvard University Class Day Address
Musician and political activist Bono addressed seniors at Harvard Class Day.