Biological Weapons and Terrorism
The panelists discussed defense, foreign policy, and healthcare. Mr. Olson spoke about the use of biological weapons by… read more
The panelists discussed defense, foreign policy, and healthcare. Mr. Olson spoke about the use of biological weapons by terrorists. Mr. Pate talked about historical trends related to biological terrorism. The panelists took questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christopher Davis Consultant United Kingdom->Intelligence
- Kyle B. Olson Manager Research Planning, Inc.->Special Projects
- Jason Pate Research Associate Monterey Institute of Intl. Studies
- David Siegrist Director Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
- Jessica Stern Lecturer Harvard University->Kennedy (J.F.) School of Government
Participants talked about the threat of biological and chemical terrorism and the medical and public health responses…
Mr. Clarke talked about steps that had been taken to protect the U.S. population against biological…
Participants discussed terrorist threats on technological infrastructure and how to counteract those attacks.
Weapons of Mass Destruction and Biowarfare
Mr. Zanders talked about the geopolitical background of the growth and control of weapons of mass…