Jurisdiction of the SEC and the CFTC
The committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard C. Breeden Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Robert R. Glauber Undersecretary Department of the Treasury
- Wendy Lee Gramm Chairwoman Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Alan Greenspan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Patrick J. Leahy U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
Commodity Futures Trading, Part 2
Stock Market Regulation
The subcommittee heard testimony on the recommendations crafted by the Working Group on Financial Markets, which had…
Aftermath of the Stock Market Decline
The subcommittee held a hearing about “Black Monday,” October 19, 1987, when American and global stock…
Drexel Burnham Lambert Bankruptcy, Part 2