Jurisdiction of the SEC and the CFTC
The committee hears testimony on issues related to the jurisdiction of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission.
People in this video
- Breeden, Richard C. Chairman Securities and Exchange Commission
- Glauber, Robert R. Undersecretary Department of the Treasury
- Gramm, Wendy Lee Chairwoman Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Greenspan, Alan Chair Federal Reserve->Board of Governors
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
Futures Trading Practices Act of 1991
The committee heard testimony on the Commodity Exchange Act and the regulation of stock markets.
Futures Trading Issues
The witnesses testified about their support or opposition to S. 207, the Futures Trading Practices Act.
Commodity Futures Trading, Part 2
Stock Market Regulation
The subcommittee heard testimony on the recommendations crafted by the Working Group on Financial Markets, which had…