Bookselling in the Next Millenium
Panel members talked about book publishing in the next millenium. They discussed publishing of books online, and the future of the publishing business.
People in this video
- Dedecker, Sally President Sally Dedecker Enterprises
- Domnitz, Avin Mark Chief Executive Officer American Booksellers Association
- Eberhard, Martin Chairman and CEO NuvoMedia, Inc.
- Lynton, Michael Chairman and CEO Penguin Group (USA) Inc
- Olson, Peter Chairman and CEO Random House
Participants discussed how electronic books will affect the publishing industry. They focused on the challenges of…
Celebration of Books Awards Luncheon
Mr. Cahill was the keynote speaker during the Celebration of Books awards. He is the author of The Gifts of…
Books on the Internet
Mr. Eberhard discussed his company and the technology they use to publish books on the web. He talked about…
Independant Publishers Luncheon
A panel consisting of independent book publishing executives discussed the future of the publishing industry, and what…