Lyndon Johnson 30 Years Later
Biographers talked about their relationships with President Johnson and about some of the milestones in his presidency. They also talked about the historical significance of audio tapes of Johnson which had recently been released.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael R. Beschloss Historian Annenberg Washington Program
- Robert Dallek Professor Boston University->History Department
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Historian
- Haynes Johnson Correspondent (Former) Washington Post
- Harry McPherson Member Democratic Leadership Council->Board of Advisors
The 1960s and the U.S. Space Program
Former NASA astronauts and officials talked about their experiences with the space program in the 1960s and their…
Book Discussion on Flawed Giant
Robert Dalleck talked about the life and career of Lyndon Johnson from the time that he became vice president until his…
The Character of President Johnson
In the ninth of of ten “Character Above All” lectures examining the character and leadership of presidents…
President Johnson and Martin Luther King, Jr.
Panelists talked about the relationship between President Lyndon Johnson and Martin Luther King, Jr. The panel,…