Bryan discusses "Business and the Value Added Tax". Senator Bradley addresses tax policy. The organization was formed in 1979 to give common citizens a voice in the development of tax law on the local and federal level.
People in this video
- William "Bill" Warren Bradley U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- John Bryan Jr. Chairman and CEO Sara Lee Corporation
- Bruce Fisher Director Citizens for Tax Justice->Research
- Robert McIntyre Director Citizens for Tax Justice
- Robert J. Shapiro Vice President Progressive Policy Institute->Economic Studies
- C. Eugene Steverle Senior Fellow Urban Institute, The
Reagan Tax Cuts Ten Years Later
A number of economists and administration officials discussed the legacy of the Reagan administration’s Economic…
Capital Gains Tax
Committee resumed hearings on revenue increases as contained in the President’s proposed budget for fiscal year…
Senator Bradley and representatives of Citizens for Tax Justice talked to reporters about the rising cost of…
What's Really Going on with Taxes?
Mr. McIntyre briefed reporters on the organization’s latest report on federal spending and revenue. He…