The House passed H.R. 3030, to amend the Clean Air Act to provide for improvements in the quality of the nation’s air, and agreed to miscellaneous amendments.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Cass" Cass Ballenger U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Danny "Dan" Lee Burton U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- S. William Green U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Michael McNulty U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Richard Neal U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- James A. Traficant Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
The House concluded all general debate and began consideration of amendments to H.R. 2273, to establish a comprehensive…
The House passed H.R. 2273, prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability. The House voted to suspend the…
The House passed S. 2364, to authorize supplemental assistance to support democracy in Panama, Nicaragua, and…
The House passed H. Con. Res. 324, amended, concerning human rights, democracy, and illicit narcotics…