The House passed H.R. 3030, to amend the Clean Air Act to provide for improvements in the quality of the nation’s air, and agreed to miscellaneous amendments.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ballenger, Thomas "Cass" Cass U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Burton, Danny "Dan" Lee U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Green, S. William U.S. Representative [R] New York
- McNulty, Michael U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Neal, Richard U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Traficant, James A. Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
HIGHLIGHT: House Rule Debate
This excerpt focused on part of the dabate on H.Res. 399, the rule for H.R. 3030, the Clean Air Act…
House Floor Debate: Protecting Committee Turf
This excerpt is from the floor debate on the Clean Air Act in the House of Representatives. The representatives…
HIGHLIGHT: House Floor Debate
This excerpt highlights the key issues in the debate over the Rostenkowski amendments which would have eliminated…
The House concluded all general debate and began consideration of amendments to H.R. 2273, to establish a comprehensive…