Arms Control Summit Preview
Panel participants address what has been accomplished and what remains to be done regarding nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and the conventional armies in Europe.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William Colby Director (Former) Central Intelligence Agency
- Jonathan Dean Adviser Union of Concerned Scientists->Arms Control
- John Isaacs Director Council for a Livable World->Legislative Affairs
- Peter Kelley Director National Security News Service
- Matthew Meselson Professor Harvard University->Biochemistry
- John Rhinelander Member Arms Control Association->Board of Directors
- Paul Warnke Director (Former) Arms Control and Disarmament Agency
U.S.-U.S.S.R. Arms Summit
The guests preview the summit agenda.
Arms Control & Disarmament
Ambassador Lehman discussed arms control issues and last week’s summit.
U.S.-Soviet Naval Arms Control Policy
In the second hearing that week, the subcommittee heard the administration’s views on the possible limitation of…