Education Policy in America
President Ronald Reagan and Secretary of Education William Bennett appeared at Suitland High School in Suitland, Maryland to discuss with a panel the issues of student loan defaults, the rising costs of higher education, and institutional planning.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William "Bill" J. Bennett Secretary Department of Education
- Joe Hairston Principal Suitland High School
- Robin Hicks Student Suitland High School
- Raymond LaPlaca President Suitland, MD->Business Advisory Council
- Camille McCaan Teacher Suitland High School
- Ronald Reagan U.S. President [R] United States