Reaction to the President's Medicare Proposal
Following the president’s Medicare plan announcement, Congressmen and health care officials talked with reporters about the plan.
People in this video
- Bedlin, Howard Vice President National Council on the Aging
- Betts, Deborah Executive Director Older Women's League
- Breaux, John U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Kennedy, Edward "Ted" M. U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Protulis, Steve Executive Director National Council of Senior Citizens
- Thomas, William "Bill" M. U.S. Representative [R] California
- Young, Tony Member Coalition for Citizens with Disabilities
After meeting with President Clinton, senior citizens addressed the media and fielded their questions.
Prescription Drugs Benefits for Seniors
After a news conference with President Clinton, Democratic leaders and others spoke to reporters about proposed health…
Following a meeting with President Bush, participants spoke to reporters outside the White House about the meeting and…
Managed Health Care
Democratic Senators talked with reporters following a meeting with the president about patients rights. They…