Reaction to the President's Medicare Proposal
Following the president’s Medicare plan announcement, Congressmen and health care officials talked with reporters about the plan.
People in this video
- Howard Bedlin Vice President National Council on the Aging
- Deborah Betts Executive Director Older Women's League
- John Breaux U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Steve Protulis Executive Director National Council of Senior Citizens
- William "Bill" M. Thomas U.S. Representative [R] California
- Tony Young Member Coalition for Citizens with Disabilities
After meeting with President Clinton, senior citizens addressed the media and fielded their questions.
Prescription Drugs Benefits for Seniors
After a news conference with President Clinton, Democratic leaders and others spoke to reporters about proposed health…
Following a meeting with President Bush, participants spoke to reporters outside the White House about the meeting and…
Managed Health Care
Democratic Senators talked with reporters following a meeting with the president about patients rights. They…