U.S.-Mexico Relations Part 1
The committee examined some of the possible effects of new trade agreements with Mexico. Presidents Bush and Salinas met earlier this week for talks on U.S.-Mexico trade relations.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Avery Chairman Johnson and Johnson->Company Group
- Ronald A. Cass Vice Chairman U.S. International Trade Commission
- Carla A. Hills Trade Representative Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- James Robinson Chairman and CEO American Express
- Sam M. Gibbons U.S. Representative [D] Florida
U.S.-Mexico Relations Part 2
Unfair Trade Practices
Subcommittee held a hearing on the United States Trade Representative’s identification of priority practices and…
U.S.-China Trade Relations
The committee heard testimony on Most Favored Nation trade status for China. Many members of Congress question the…