The hearing focused on human rights, weapons proliferation, and international law.
People in this video
- Joshua Gilder Assistant Dean Department of State->Human Rights
- James Grahm Representative Amnesty International->Middle East Coordination Group
- Najmaldin O. Karim M.D. Founding Member Kurdish National Congress of N.A.
- John Kelly Assistant Secretary Department of State
- Gary Milhollin Director Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control
Middle East Situation
The committee heard testimony from Assistant Secretary John Kelly. Topics included the Middle East peace process,…
Most Favored Nation Status for China
The subcommittees on Asian and Pacific Affairs, on Human Rights and International Organizations, and on International…
Of particular interest to the subcommittee are recent negative statements by President Saddam Hussein, proliferation of…
The ambassador discusses his country’s position on chemical weapons, the fate of the U.S. hostages, and the…