1990 President's Dinner
The President’s Dinner is held each year to raise money for Republican congressional candidates.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Howard H. Baker Jr. Chief of Staff (Former) White House
- George H. W. Bush U.S. President United States
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Guy Vander Jagt U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Jack McDonald Chairman White House->President's Dinner
- Robert H. Michel U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Don Nickles U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- J. "Dan" Quayle U.S. Vice President [R] United States
1992 President's Dinner
Republican party leaders appeared at a Republican party campaign fundraiser at the Washington Convention Center.
Tribute to Robert Michel
Prominent Republicans paid tribute to Congressman Michel who is not seeking re-election at the conclusion of this…
Presidential Tribute to Rep. Robert Michel