The committee continued its investigation of fraud and mismanagement at HUD during the tenure of Samuel Pierce. Witnesses included developers from Florida and Texas whose companies were awarded contracts by HUD.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jefferey Auslander Developer Florida
- Bruce Laingen Executive Director National Cmsn. on the Public Service
- Elliot L. Richardson Secretary (Former) Department of Commerce
- Rocco C. Siciliano Undersecretary (Former) Department of Commerce
- Thomas "Tom" Lantos U.S. Representative [D] California
On the third day of testimony from Dubois Gilliam, questioning focuses on the technical assistance program. The…
HUD Investigation, Part 2
HUD Investigation, Part 1
The subcommittee examined information about a HUD project in New Jersey. The hearing was related to a series of…