Political Party Structure
N.O.W. President, Molly Yard, announced the formation of a Commission for Responsive Democracy. The 40-member group will hold hearings across the country to explore political realignment including the formation of a new party.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Toney Anaya Governor (Former) [D] New Mexico
- John B. Anderson U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Illinois
- Eleanor Smeal President Feminist Majority Foundation
- Monica Faith Stewart Member Illinois->State Legislature
- William Winpisinger Member Democratic National Committee
- Molly Yard President National Organization for Women
Election Results Effect on Womens' Issues
The President of N.O.W. spoke about Tuesday’s elections and how the results will affect womens' issues. A…
Judge Souter Confirmation
Molly Yard, president of the National Organization for Women, stated the organization’s formal opposition to the…
Mobilize for Women's Lives Rally, Part 2