Oversight of the Trust Resolution Corporation
The committee heard testimony about the funding needs and spending plans of the Resolution Trust Corporation which oversees the savings and loan corporations.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- L. William Seidman Chairman Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Barney Frank U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Henry B. Gonzalez U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Joseph P. Kennedy II U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Chalmers P. Wylie U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
Resolution Trust Corporation Oversight Report
The committee received the semi-annual report of the oversight board of the Resolution Trust Corporation.
Real Estate Holdings of Failed Thrifts
The Advisory Board gave its results to the Oversight Board which is the head of the Resolution Trust…
Federal Deposit Insurance Reform
The House Banking, Finance & Urban Affairs Committee conducted a hearing on Federal Deposit Insurance reform.
Deposit Insurance Reform, Part 1
The committee addressed various proposals concerning deposit insurance reforms.