The Testimony of Oliver North
Members of the Senate and Lt.*Col.*Oliver North spoke to reporters about the day’s hearing.
People in this video
- James "Jim" Andrew Courter U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Daniel K. Inouye U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- John Nields Jr. Chief Counsel House Select Committee to Investigate Covert Arms Transactions
- Oliver L. North Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) U.S. Marine Corps
- Warren B. Rudman U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Brendan Sullivan Attorney
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 28 Part 1
North is questioned further by committee members, including Rep.
Boland on the Boland amendment. The committee…
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 24
North answers questions concerning money handling and decision making in the “enterprise,” the network of…
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 25
North reads his opening statement, which he had not been able to read on his first day of testimony because the…
Iran-Contra Investigation Day 23
Oliver North was sworn in by Senator Inouye.
Oliver North testified that he had authority and approval from his