Vigilance for Health
Ms. Mathre discussed legal medical uses of marijuana. Other participants described having had prescriptions to use marijuana legally.
People in this video
- Byrne, Al Member National Org. for the Reform of Marijuana Laws->Board of Directors
- Mathre, Mary Lynn Head Nurse University of Virginia->Addiction Treatment Program
- McMahon, George Patient
- Millet, Corrine Patient
- Morgan, John Professor Community College of New York->Medicine
- Musikka, Elvy Patient
- Randall, Robert Director Alliance for Cannibis Therapeutics
- Rosenfield, Irvin Patient
Drug Education, At Home or in School?
The panelists discussed drug education and definitions of drugs and drug addiction. The government’s roles…
Hemp: A Mainstream Issue?
The question “Is Hemp a Mainstream Issue?” is addressed. The focus is on questions and problems…
Decriminalization of Marijuana Use
This panel, entitled "Decriminalization: Is Half a Loaf Enough?", investigated the disparity of marijuana laws between…
Legalization of Marijuana
This panel discussed why marijuana should be excluded from the nations' war on drugs. This is the twentieth…