CR pp. H43-47. Contra aid: A message was read from the President requesting additional assistance for the Nicaraguan Democratic Resistance Movement.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Les AuCoin U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Thomas "Cass" Cass Ballenger U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Mervyn M. Dymally U.S. Representative [D] California
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- James Jeffords U.S. Representative [R] Vermont
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- James H. Scheuer U.S. Representative [D] New York
- James "Jim" C. Wright Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
CR, pp. H19571-H10611. The House continued consideration of H.R. 3100, to authorize international security and…
The House passed H.R. 1750, to implement the Bipartisan Accord on Central America (Contra Humanitarian Aid).
The House voted to override the President’s veto of a bill levying sanctions on South Africa. The House also…
The House agreed to suspend the rules and passed H. Con. Res. 250, amended, condemning the deliberate and…