CR pp. H43-47. Contra aid: A message was read from the President requesting additional assistance for the Nicaraguan Democratic Resistance Movement.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- AuCoin, Les U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Ballenger, Thomas "Cass" Cass U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Dymally, Mervyn M. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Jeffords, James U.S. Representative [R] Vermont
- Ravenel, Arthur Jr. U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
- Scheuer, James H. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Wright, James "Jim" C. Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
CR, pp. H19571-H10611.
The House continued consideration of H.R. 3100, to authorize
international security and…
The House passed H.R. 1750, to implement the Bipartisan Accord on Central America (Contra Humanitarian Aid).
South African Sanction Veto Override
The House voted to override the President’s veto of a bill levying sanctions on South Africa. The House also…
The House agreed to suspend the rules and passed H. Con. Res. 250, amended, condemning the deliberate and…